💎Safe and Effective, No Side Effects💎
Estimated Delivery: 20-45 Days
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING, THANKS!
Item: Varicose Cream
Features: Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment for Naturally Effective Pain and Swelling Relief from many types of nodules caused by Varicose Veins diseases
Ingredient: Sophora, Phellodendro, Angelica, Licorice, Comfrey, Dragon's blood, Borneol, Chlorhexidine acetate
Application: Useful against Varicose Veins diseases like Varicosity Angiitis, Vasculitis Phlebitis Spider, Varicocele thromboangiitis obliterans, Arteriosclerotic Occlusion, Raynaud's disease, Ecthyma legs etc. Also for symptoms caused by above diseases like the limb fatigue, aching pain, drop, swelling, powerless, lower limb swelling, afraid of cold, skin itching, Festering Necrosis
Make sure the affected area is clean and dry. Then smear the cream to it uniformly, 2-4 times per day
4 steps to work:
- Step 1(around 15 days): to dissolve the Coagulation of blood clot effectively, gradually disintegrate vein thrombosis, promote venous blood circulation, relieve swelling, pain, numbness and other symptoms
- Step 2(around 30 days): varicose veins retraction, phlebitis disappeared, leg ulcers and wound start to heal, necrotic function will recover gradually
- Step 3(around 60 days): veins flow becomes smooth gradually, accelerate blood circulation, apparent improvement in the varicose veins, blood viscosity and platelet aggregation gets significantly decreased. Ulcer portion heals gradually with new muscle growth
- Step 4(around 90 days): Repair venous vascular wall, Endothelial cells regeneration, elasticity vascular restoration, vein bolus stretch spread, clinical symptoms disappears inflamed area because of normal blood circulation and tissue regeneration. Skin pigmentation will disappear gradually with nerve fiber regeneration and neuromodulator ability to recover.
Warning: Do not use it on wounds and Pregnant woman
NOTE FOR ALLERGY: Since each skin type is different, as a precaution, please apply on a small area before using to check for allergic reactions
Suggestions for Vasculitis and Varicose veins care:
- Stay warm and avoid damp cold areas
- Quit smoking, Avoid injuries and Overwork
- If you have Phlebitis, avoid overwork and long stand time, as the blood circulation will not be smooth. Do not use hot water to clean feet. Raise up your legs regularly to promote the blood circulation
- If you are highly Diabetic, you need to reduce the blood sugar
- Keep calm, Stay Positive and Avoid Strong Emotions to prevent worsening the disease.
Shelf Life: 2 years